- Street: Customized CPE
- City: Customized CPE
- Listed: 26th February 2019 3:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HCPE-L is mainly used for producing anticorrosive coatings and ink.
Characteristic of HCPE :
1. With good chemical stability, chemical resistance, and it’s corrosion resistance is higher than Vinylidene Chloride. chlorosulfonated polyethylene 1 or 2 times.
2. Excellent resistance to aging and weather resistance.
3. Good adhesion
4. It’s flame retardant property is very good and gas defense ,mould proof.
5. With good electrical isolation, compatibility and Free coloration.
Technical Performance Index of HCPE resin(Paint grade)
2Thermal decomposition temperature℃≥100≥100
(dissolve in 8% dichloroethane solution)
Characteristics and application guidance for all HCPE grades
HCPE-MMiddle molecular weight,
High viscosityUsed for producing anticorrosive paints, instead of chlorosulfonated polyethylene(CSM) paints, such as road marking paint, chemical equipment paint, building paint, fire retardant paint, etc.
HCPE-LLow molecular weight,
Low visicosityUsed for producing heavy anticorrosive paints, instead of chlorinated rubber(CR) paints, such as ship/marine paint, container paint, oceanic paint, etc.
Packing and specification:
This product adopts polyethylene bags for internal use and polypropylene bags for external use with net weight of 20 ± 0.1kg per bag.
Storage and transportation:
This product should be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse, stacking height should not be more than 10 bags, preventing sunlight and moisture. This product should use clean and covered transportation, preventing the sun, rain and heating. This product is non-dangerous goods.Customized CPE
89 total views, 1 today